Lost or Fraudulent Card
If your River Valley debit card or credit card is lost or stolen, you can follow these steps:
- To report your debit card lost or stolen, call:
- During regular business hours: 1-888-842-0221
- After hours—24 hours/day, 7 days/week: 1-866-546-8273; International: 1-206-352-4990
- To report your credit card lost or stolen, call 1-866-323-3587
- If you have a card from another financial institution that is compromised, please contact that card company immediately
- Fraud or issues with using your debit card, call 855-293-2456
When you sign up for a River Valley debit card, you are automatically enrolled in fraud text alerts that are sent to the phone number associated with your account. If the suspicious charge is legitimate, reply “Y" for yes. If you did not make the charge, reply “N" for no. To opt out of the fraud alert texts, reply “Stop.”
For information about Fraud Center alerts, click here.
Call a consumer credit reporting agency to place an initial fraud alert on your credit report. You only need to call one of the three agencies to place the alert; the agency you call will contact the other two and place an alert on their reports. If you do not receive a confirmation from an agency, you should contact that agency directly to place the fraud alert.
Call the Social Security Administration’s Fraud Line at 1.800.269.0271 if anything with your Social Security number on it was taken.
Report the theft to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) at 1.877.438.4338.
Their website is also a great source for identity theft guidance.
You can visit their site at www.consumer.gov/idtheft
Need to change your PIN? Call: 800-631-3197; International: 1-206-682-2462