River Valley Bank provides employees with more than just a job. We offer a career with competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefit package. Benefits are available to employees who work at least 30 hours per week.
River Valley Bank pays approximately 80% of the cost for individual or family coverage of these Group Benefit Plans
- Two health insurance plans to choose from which include prescription drug coverage.
- A comprehensive dental plan.
- Vision coverage for exams, frames and prescription lenses.
These additional benefits are available to employees
- Paid time off, including six paid holidays.
- A 401(k) retirement plan which includes bank matching contributions.
- Profit Sharing contributions to 401(k) account.
- Company paid Life Insurance and Accidental death and dismemberment coverage.
- Voluntary Life Insurance coverage for the employee and dependents.
- Intermediate and Long Term Disability.
- Voluntary benefit plans.
- Medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts.
- Bank contributions to Health Savings Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Direct Deposit.
- Discounts on banking services and accounts.
- Training and educational reimbursement.
- Wellness Program.