At River Valley Bank, we are committed to meeting the financial needs of our communities. Our employees volunteer in the community and we do our best to offer financial support for organizations responding to basic human needs, affordable housing, economic opportunity, education, healthy living, or culture and arts. Of particular interest is an organization’s service to low-moderate income families.
Our Giving Priorities
- Provide for unmet health and human services needs
- Based in a River Valley Bank geographic market
- Address the needs of low- and moderate-income people or areas.
Our Giving Restrictions
- Fraternal Organizations or Employment Unions
- Political organizations, political candidates, or other political purposes
- To national or worldwide organizations unless proceeds are used for local benefit
- Religious organizations
- For the sole benefit of an individual recipient
- To a government entity (eg. schools, fire departments, park departments) for operations resulting from budget shortfalls.