Imagine if it was fun to come to work. We know, financial institutions are usually anything but fun, but we want to change that. After all, we are located in areas with prime recreation opportunities, great communities and amazing people. We like to stay positive, help our customers and generally make life better.
Does that sound like you? Join us today. Want to know what it's really like to work for us? Check out our video.
Our Culture & Environment
- You are surrounded by people that have a passion for building customer relationships
- You work in an environment that relies on teamwork
- You work with employees that are happy, positive and high-energy
- You work hard and make a positive impact
- You have the opportunity to grow and develop
- You have the ability to give back to the surrounding communities
- You work with individuals that place high value on ethics
Our Employee Benefits
- Awesome 401(k) program with a generous match and profit sharing
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision program with exceptional employer contributions
- Fun and innovative wellness program
- Plentiful paid time-off program
- Work/life balance; family focused
River Valley is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. If you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Compliancy.
Respectful Workplace and Harassment Policy