Mobile BankingAccess your bank account information online 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. So, sit back, get comfortable and do your banking quickly, conveniently and securely.
NEW at River Valley
A new way to pay your bills onlineWhether you’re paying your utility bill or you’re reimbursing your best friend for last night’s pizza, you can pay your bills faster and easier with River Valley Bank’s new online bill pay service. Log in to your online banking or your mobile app** to pay all your bills from one place. You’ll never have to write a check or mail a payment. We’ll make sure your payment is sent as scheduled.***
- Easier navigation – See your bills and payments on one screen and add an account from the same page.
- See your bills as they come due – With eBills – online versions of your paper bills - you don’t have to wait for your statement to come in the mail to see your monthly bills. This service is available through payees who offer electronic billing.
- Receive alerts when bills are due or payments are made – Set up your account to receive the alerts you want via email, text message or both.
- Set up one-time or recurring payments – Pay a one-off bill or set up monthly payments, however you like to organize your finances.
- View payment history and payment calendar – Access up to 18 months of payment history and data in a list or calendar view.
Mobile DepositMobile Deposit* is now available with the River Valley mobile banking app. Watch this quick video to learn how to deposit checks using your mobile phone and our mobile app.
River Valley online and mobile banking features:
- Check account balances
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills anytime, anywhere
- See which transactions posted to your account
- See images of your cleared checks
- Activate e-statements, mobile banking and text banking
Click on a feature for more details.
River Valley Bank Apps for smartphones and tablets
A convenient service that lets you balance your account, see your transactions, and view your statements on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Deposit checks using mobile deposit*
- Complete transfers between accounts
- Access account history and balances
- Make one-time bill payments while on the go
- Safe and secure - requires an River Valley Online Banking ID and password to log in
- Find your nearest River Valley Bank branch or ATM
- Cell phone carrier data charges may apply
Accessible from any mobile phone that can access the internet. To install the free app, click on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store icon.
Never wait for a statement again. With our free e-statements, you can check your statements when you want.
- Access account statements online 24/7
- Safe & secure – Statement information is encrypted and password-protected
- Reduce the chances that your bank account information is lost or stolen in the mail
- Helps the environment
- An official document for record-keeping and tax purposes
Mobile Texting Access
Check your account balances securely and conveniently from your mobile phone.
- Review the last four items in your account history
- Safe and secure – No transaction or identifying account information is available
- Fast – most responses come within 30 seconds of sending the text request
24-Hour Telephone Banker
You can access account information and make banking transactions seven days a week, 24 hours a day via your telephone.
Dial toll free: 1-866-777-7872.
- Check deposit or loan account information
- Check specific account balances
- Transfer funds to your other River Valley Bank accounts
- Make loan payments
- Verify checks and withdrawals
- Obtain hours and bank location information
Online Bill Pay
Make paying your bills hassle free.
Pay your bills as they come, set up recurring payments and payment reminders. It’s as easy as sitting at your computer and typing in your information. Plus, you can save money on postage.
- Set up one-time or recurring payments
- Pay individuals or businesses
- Save money - no stamps, envelopes or checks are needed
* Bill pay must be set up first in online banking to be available in the mobile app.
** Must have sufficient funds in your account for payment to be scheduled.