Business Money Market Accounts
As a business owner, you know how important it is to save money for a rainy day, whether it’s a planned building expansion or an unexpected emergency. With a River Valley Bank business money market account, you can earn interest* on your savings, but still have ready access to your money.
River Valley business money market account features:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking with texting
- 24-Hour telephone banking access
Click on an account for details.
Premier Business Money Market
Earn tiered interest on your money but still enjoy the flexibility of writing checks and using your check card.
- $25 minimum to open
- No $10 monthly service charge with average balance of $2,500
- Tiered interest begins when account balance is $2,500 or greater – higher account balance earns higher interest rate
- Maximum six debits per statement cycl e
Sterling Business Money Market
Get the security or a savings account with the flexibility of a checking account with our Sterling Business Money Market account.
- $50,000 minimum to open
- No $10 monthly service charge with average balance of $50,000
- Tiered interest – higher account balance earns higher interest rate
- Maximum six debits per statement cycle
Federal Regulation D limits certain types of withdrawals and transfers made from a savings or money market account to a combined total of six per account cycle. This includes withdrawals made by check or draft to third parties; debit or ATM card point-of-sale (POS) purchases; and pre-authorized withdrawals such as automatic transfers for overdraft protection and transfers made by telephone, online banking, mobile banking, bill pay, wire and facsimile. Withdrawals and/or transfers exceeding the six per statement cycle allowance, will result in a $10 excessive withdrawal fee per transaction. If limitations are continuously exceeded, it may result in conversion to a RV Checking account. Withdrawals and transfers made in person at a River Valley branch or at an ATM are not included in the limit of six per account cycle.