Business Money Market Accounts
As a business owner, you know how important it is to save money for a rainy day, whether it’s a planned building expansion or an unexpected emergency. With a River Valley Bank business money market account, you can earn interest* on your savings, but still have ready access to your money.
River Valley business money market account features:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking with texting
- 24-Hour telephone banking access
Click on an account for details.
Premier Business Money Market
Earn tiered interest on your money but still enjoy the flexibility of writing checks and using your check card.
- $25 minimum to open
- No $10 monthly maintenance fee with average balance of $2,500
- Tiered interest begins when account balance is $2,500 or greater – higher account balance earns higher interest rate
Sterling Business Money Market
Get the security or a savings account with the flexibility of a checking account with our Sterling Business Money Market account.
- $50,000 minimum to open
- No $10 monthly maintenance fee with average balance of $50,000
- Tiered interest – higher account balance earns higher interest rate
Federal Regulation D limits the number of certain withdrawals and transfers on savings and money market accounts to a total of six per monthly cycle. This includes transfers to another account or to a third party made via a preauthorized, automatic, telephone, check, point-of-sale (